Thanks for purchasing our easy to install vinyl graphics!!
Now that you have your graphics, we can show you how to install them. Remember, decal installation is a skill that can be learned, but may not be mastered by all people. If you feel that you can not install the decals after reading the instructions included with the product and the instructions listed here, consult a local body shop or a car detailing facility for assistance. While we may offer you a discounted rate for a replacement decal (at our discretion), you will need to send back the improperly installed item first.
BEFORE YOU BEGIN:
– All products are designed for installation on the outside of the vehicle.
– Required Items include an installation squeegee (included), masking tape, glass cleaner, dry paper towels, measuring tape or ruler.
– Do not apply any vinyl graphics in direct sunlight. Make sure it is between 60 degrees and 80 degrees F
– Do not store unapplied graphics in direct sunlight – damage may occur.
– All dirt, grease and wax must be removed from the car surface before the decal is applied. This includes wax from mechanical car washes, rain-x, compound, etc. Failure to take this step may result in the decal not sticking to the vehicle surface.
These instructions are for installing computer cut vinyl lettering and logos to glass, paint, plastic, metal or any smooth surface. CLICK HERE
These instructions are for installing printed vinyl lettering and logos to glass, paint, plastic, metal or any smooth surface. CLICK HERE
These instructions are for installing premium vinyl racing/rally stripes CLICK HERE
These instructions are for installing blank vinyl material on your car truck boat RV motorcycle CLICK HERE
These instructions are for installing see thru material on glass surface of trucks cars rvs or boats CLICK HERE
DRY APPLICATION vs WET APPLICATION:
We suggest installing all graphics using the dry application method shown here. . Installing it dry will insure that the decal stays adhered to the vehicle surface, while wet application may cause the decal to not adhere to the vehicle surface. If installing it wet, NEVER use soapy water, only use normal water. We only support our products when installed dry.
CARE AND MAINTENANCE:
Once the decal is installed, to keep it looking new, simply wash it whenever you wash the vehicle. You can apply car wax, clearcoat, or RainEx over the decal once it is applied. your new decal will give you years of great looks. If you are in cold climate be careful when using an ice scraper on any surface where decals are applied.
This page is protected by U.S. and International Copyrights. Any duplication or distribution of this information in any form is illegal. We have successfully prosecuted content theft in the past and aggressively pursue violators. The information has been imbedded with searchable phrases which can be traced to any website using them.