Custom for sale stickers are easy to make and install. For sale letters can be made in many colors and sizes.
PLEASE CHECK YOUR DESIGN FOR SPELLING, GRAMMAR AND COLORS BEFORE SUBMITTING Are you a Returning Customer looking to reorder the same item? Use our easy Reorder Form
Easy Designer Instructions:
1. Select The Size Enter the overal size you want the decal. The thin gray line in the designer represents the size measurement. The finished decal will be approximately the size listed. Be sure your finished design goes to the edges of the thin gray box. Adjust the size accordingly.
2. Enter Your Text Click on the top example text line, then change the text to your wording using the text entry box. Repeat the process for each line. To add a new line click on an area away from the lines of text then enter the text in the text box and hit ‘add text line’. To delete a line of text hit the small red square at the top left corner of the line of text, or hit reset on the bottom left to start the entire designer again.
3. Choose A Font/Typestyle Pick a style of writing using the drop down menu provided to instantly see your text in that style. View All Available Fonts
4. Choose A Color Pick a color from the drop down menu provided. We offer 44+ colors including speciality colors. Specialty colors are higher cost options as shown. See All Available Color Choices
6. Enter Your Email Address In order to save your design, we email you a copy before we make it. This ensures you get exactly what you paid for. PLEASE NOTE: We do not sell, rent or trade any personal information. Privacy
7. Comments – Optional Optional comment box allows you to enter any special requests you may have.
8. Quantity of Decals Enter a quantity in the box provided. We offer great bulk discounts. See discounts. Discounts calculated after added to cart
Answers To Common Questions:
Will The Decal Have a Background?: No. The decal will be individual letters that come on a prespaced protective paper backing and covering. Once the decal is installed, the paper is removed and just the lettering is left on the surface.
Why Doesn’t Chrome or Carbon Fiber Show Up On The Designer?: Due to the unique patterns and colors of carbon fiber, chrome, brush, reflective and some other specialty vinyls, we use a close solid color in the designer. When the design is cut into a decal, the proper specialty vinyl listed in the order will be used.
How Long Does It Take Until I Receive My Decals?: These custom decal orders are batched every work day (M-F) and usually are made and ship within 24 hours. Shipping times vary depending on destination between 1 and 5 business days. We do offer Express Mail shipping if you are in a rush. Please be sure your email address accepts mail from edecals.com in case there is an issue with your order.