and Superior Graphics have been mass producing computer
cut and full color printed stickers since the first computer
aided technology debuted in 1996. Since then we have added
equipment to provide up to 54 inch wide and unlimited length
prints. We produce a wide variety of printed products including
business decals, hard hat stickers, color fading flames,
lawn signs, and vehicle wraps. The clean nature of this
type of process, coupled with the fast turnaround times
makes it more feasible for us than any other types of printing.
The other popular printing process called silk screening
or screenprinting. While we do not offer screenprinting,
you as an informed consumer should know the differences
between the two processes before you make a purchase. Each
process has its benefits and drawbacks. We offer Dye
Sublimation and Solvent Ink printing only.
AND SOLVENT INK PRINTING:
No artwork fees for ready-to-go designs.
2. Turnaround time of 2-3 business days.
3. Perfect for smaller runs of 50 to 500 pieces.
4. Future design changes without extra cost.
5. More flexible types of decals and styles of contour
5. Product lasts 3 years outdoors depending on where
installed. Some solvent cleaners may effect ink (not
intended for high traffic wear areas) Clear laminate
covering is available for harsh conditions.
6. Colors are more vibrant and closer to the original
The color printing department at eDecals.com runs
dye sub and solvent ink color decal orders each business
day. This means that you can normally get your order
shipped to you within a week of first inquiring about
Screenprinting requires permanent screens and normally
an expensive setup charge (screenprinting shops normally
charge over $60.00)
2. Screenprinting turnaround times are 2-5 weeks depending
on the shop and the time of year.
3. Changes to the design require a new screen and more
4. Cost less than diesub when ordering quantities over
1000 pieces. Not cost effective for quantities less
5. Product lasts 3 to 5 years outdoors depending on
6. Color have a tendency to blend and distort when mixing
eDecals.com does not offer screenprinted products.
us for more information. We can take a look at your artwork
and give you exact pricing, plus give you suggestions on
what would work best for your needs. Please be sure to include
quantities and sizes for all quotes. Sorry, our order minimum
is 6 pieces.
COLOR GUIDE AVAILABLE HERE
CONTACT US FOR MORE
CLICK HERE FOR GENERAL PRICING
FOR COLOR PRINTED DECALS