eDecals.com and Superior Graphics have been mass producing computer cut and full color printed stickers since the first computer aided technology debuted in 1996. Since then we have added equipment to provide up to 54 inch wide and unlimited length prints. We produce a wide variety of printed products including business decals, hard hat stickers, color fading flames, lawn signs, and vehicle wraps. The clean nature of this type of process, coupled with the fast turnaround times makes it more feasible for us than any other types of printing. The other popular printing process called silk screening or screenprinting. While we do not offer screenprinting, you as an informed consumer should know the differences between the two processes before you make a purchase. Each process has its benefits and drawbacks. We offer Dye Sublimation and Solvent Ink printing only.
|DYE-SUBLIMATION AND SOLVENT INK PRINTING:|
|1. No artwork fees for ready-to-go designs.|
2. Turnaround time of 2-3 business days.
3. Perfect for smaller runs of 50 to 500 pieces.
4. Future design changes without extra cost.
5. More flexible types of decals and styles of contour cutting.
5. Product lasts 3 years outdoors depending on where installed. Some solvent cleaners may effect ink (not intended for high traffic wear areas) Clear laminate covering is available for harsh conditions.
6. Colors are more vibrant and closer to the original artwork.
The color printing department at eDecals.com runs dye sub and solvent ink color decal orders each business day. This means that you can normally get your order shipped to you within a week of first inquiring about a product.
|1. Screenprinting requires permanent screens and normally an expensive setup charge (screenprinting shops normally charge over $60.00)|
2. Screenprinting turnaround times are 2-5 weeks depending on the shop and the time of year.
3. Changes to the design require a new screen and more charges.
4. Cost less than diesub when ordering quantities over 1000 pieces. Not cost effective for quantities less than 1000.
5. Product lasts 3 to 5 years outdoors depending on where installed.
6. Color have a tendency to blend and distort when mixing inks.
eDecals.com does not offer screenprinted products.
Contact us for more information. We can take a look at your artwork and give you exact pricing, plus give you suggestions on what would work best for your needs. Please be sure to include quantities and sizes for all quotes. Sorry, our order minimum is 6 pieces.
COLOR GUIDE AVAILABLE HERE
CONTACT US FOR MORE INFO
CLICK HERE FOR GENERAL PRICING FOR COLOR PRINTED DECALS