Boat lettering designs made instantly. You can create boat decals or boat stickers with this powerful tool. Boat stickers decals can be made in many colors and sizes. These easy to install stickers can be installed on glass, fiberglass, wood, steel, painted surfaces, and more. All lettering is made from durable easy to install commercial grade self adhesive vinyl material. Its made to withstand salt, water, sun and most environmental issues.
Boat Lettering Decals Design Tool Instructions:
1. Choose The Boat Background Color Use the drop down menu to pick the color which the decal will be applied (the background color of the boat or PWC). The finished decal will not have any background, but just be the letters on a prespaced strip for easy installation.
2. Enter Your Text Click on the text entry box and start entering your text. Your text will instantly show on the preview screen. Be sure of the spelling, grammar and capitalization before you order!
3. Select The Size Enter the height in the first box. The length is calculated based on the height, and the number of letters. If you need to make a specific sized height and width decal, uncheck the Keep To Scale box. The pricing is shown on the right of the screen corresponding to the overall size.
4. Choose A Font/Typestyle Pick a style of writing using the drop down menu provided to instantly see your text in that style. VIEW ALL FONTS
5. Choose A Color Pick a color from the drop down menu provided. We offer 44+ colors including speciality colors. Speciality colors are higher cost options as shown. BROWSE ALL COLORS.
6. Choose An Effect - Optional For added customizing you can choose a shadow, shadow outline or outline. These are extra cost options as shown. VIEW EFFECTS
8. Comments - Optional Optional comment box allows you to enter any special requests you may have.
9. Quantity of Decals Enter a quantity in the box provided. We offer great bulk discounts. See discounts. Discounts calculated after added to cart
Answers To Common Questions:
Will The Decal Have a Background?:
No. The decal will be individual letters that come on a prespaced protective paper backing and covering. Once the decal is installed, the paper is removed and just the lettering is left on the surface.
Why Doesn't Chrome or Carbon Fiber Show Up On The Designer?:
Due to the unique patterns and colors of carbon fiber, chrome, brush, reflective and some other specialty vinyls, we use a close solid color in the designer. When the design is cut into a decal, the proper speciality vinyl listed in the order will be used.
How Long Does It Take Until I Receive My Decals?:
These custom decal orders are batched every work day (M-F) and usually are made and ship within 24 hours. Shipping times vary depending on destination between 1 and 5 business days. Please be sure your email address accepts mail from edecals.com in case there is an issue with your order.
Express Mail is an option if you are in a rush. However, Express Mail only shortens the time required for delivery of the product. It does not effect the time needed for us to manufacture the product. Also, all US Mail Express require a signature upon delivery to your mailbox (you must be present for delivery).
This designer is for creating custom boat name decals. Click here for all boat decals.
Are you a Returning Customer looking to reorder the same item? Use our easy Reorder Form
Examples of Customer Designs:
Create your own one-of-a-kind boat lettering using the FREE tool above. All of our boat lettering is made from marine grade self adhesive vinyl material. When properly installed, this lettering will withstand water, salt, snow and the sun! With over 600 typestyles and 45 colors, we can make the design that is right for you! Most orders are made and shipped the next business day.