Make your own USDOT required GVW weight number decals using our online design tool. DOT regulations require 3" numbers, but most customers order 2" numbers without issue. These self adhesive decals can be installed on any smooth surface including glass, plastic, metal, wood, fiberglass or paint. . Make your own stickers in many colors and sizes. You can design your own sticker with the tool shown below.
This designer is for creating custom GVW decals. For truck decals, click here
Are you a Returning Customer looking to reorder the same item? Use our easy Reorder Form
Easy Decal Installation Instructions:
1. Enter Your Text: Click on the GVW 80,000 and enter your text. The text will instantly preview on the screen. Be sure of the spelling and capitalization!
2. Select The Size: Enter the height (up and down) in the first box. The length is calculated based on the height, and the number of letters. The pricing is shown on the right of the screen corresponding to the overall size. (Preview size on the screen will not change but finished decal shipped to you will be the size specified)
3. Choose A Font/Typestyle: Pick a style of writing using the drop down menu provided to instantly see your text in that style. Click Here to view all
4. Choose A Color: Pick a color from the drop down menu provided. We offer 44+ colors including speciality colors. Specialty colors are higher cost options as shown. View All.
5. Choose An Optional Effect: For added customizing you can choose a shadow, shadow outline or outline. View
7. Optional Comments:Optional comment box allows you to enter any special requests you may have.
8. Quantity of Decals: Enter a quantity in the box provided. Volume discounts are calculated when added to cart. See discounts.
Common Decal Sticker Maker Questions:
Will The Decal(s) Have a Background?: No. The decal will be individual letters that come on a prespaced protective paper backing and covering. Once the decal is installed, the paper is removed and just the lettering is left on the surface.
The background shown on the designer is only to reference the color of your vehicle.
What Size Will My Sticker(s) Come?: The finished decal(s) shipped to you will be the size specified in the size section. The size on the preview screen is not the actual size. The design preview is showing the typestyles, colors and effects. To be sure you order the proper size, please measure your install area (car, truck boat, etc) with a ruler or tape measure BEFORE ordering.
How Long Does It Take Until I Receive My Decal(s)?: These custom decal orders are batched every work day (M-F) and usually are made and ship within 24 hours. Shipping times vary depending on destination between 1 and 5 business days. We do offer Express Mail shipping if you are in a rush. Shipping time does not include time required for production. Please be sure your email address accepts mail from edecals.com in case there is an issue with your order.
Why Doesn't Chrome or Carbon Fiber Show Up On The Designer?: Due to the unique patterns and colors of carbon fiber, chrome, brush, reflective and some other specialty vinyls, we use a close solid color in the designer. When the design is cut into a decal, the proper speciality vinyl listed in the order will be used.